My passion to help others in business came from spending 22 years working for corporate Canada training and motivating thousands of direct sellers. Seeing the struggles many were having promoting their respective businesses, it became obvious there was a need to connect entrepreneurs and mentor them to be the best they can be. The Canadian Networker started with a few keen people getting together to network, and in 4 years has grown into a business that has hosted major networking events and "Success Is An Inside Job" speaker series. Currently offered are meetings held the 2nd Tuesday of each month, newsletters, blog posts, as well as mentoring and/or coaching for small business and direct sales entrepreneurs.
Everyone has the power to succeed, you have to want it, feel it, live it and never give up on your dream. Success is indeed an inside job! There is a stigma attached to being in direct sales, and people are slowly changing their views on who is this entrepreneur. How can you stand out and be the voice of this often neglected career choice? I will share a few of my success secrets to help you be the best YOU in this exciting and ever-changing world of direct sales.
- Business Associates Breakfast Network Canada
- The Canadian Networker – Owner
- Small Business Community Network
- Public Speaking Association
- Women in Business - London
- Guelph and KW Mompreneurs
- Cambridge Women in Business & Leadership
- Cambridge Women in Networking (CWIN)
- Women Owned Business Club
- Women in Business
- The Canadian Networker – London
- Power of HOPE Director
- Summer Company Mentor (Waterloo Region)
- Founder of Let’s Go Ladies & Guys meetups/e-magazines/radio shows
- Co-host Networking in the Real World radio show and e-magazine
- Host of momondays Kitchener-Waterloo
BAB Network Business Directory for Waterloo, Kitchener, Cambridge, Guelph area.